Ingredients 4 people
- 2 aubergines
- 150 g mascarpone
- 4 chicken fillets
- 400 g tomato sauce with basil (ready-made or homemade)
- fresh basil
- olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- Parmesan cheese
- dried basil
- Cut the aubergines lengthwise into 6 thick slices.
- Bake the slices in a good amount of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the chicken fillets lengthwise into 3 pieces and fry until cooked in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 180° C / 356 F.
- Apply 1 tsp mascarpone on each slice of eggplant, top with a piece of chicken and a basil leaf, sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and roll up.
- Put the tomato sauce in a refractory dish. Peel and squeeze the garlic and mix with 1 tbsp olive oil under the sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the eggplant rolls in the sauce and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake ± 15 min in the preheated oven, until the sauce starts to simmer. Finish with dried basil.